Panel Wall is a set of products used to construct reinforced soil retaining structures. The solution is based on the idea of reinforcing the soil using polyester strips or steel grids.
A prefabricated reinforced concrete wall panel or, in temporary applications, a steel mesh, serves as the facing and finishing of the self-supporting reinforced soil block.
Key features of the BBR PANEL WALL reinforced soil system:
- Two variants available: PANEL WALL with steel reinforcement and PANEL WALL P with polyester reinforcement
- Complete solution including soil reinforcement elements, wall panels, and anchoring system for reinforcement within the panels
- Compensation for uneven ground settlements (wall panels arranged in non-overlapping columns)
- Aesthetic appearance and architectural design versatility
- Easy and fast installation due to large panel dimensions and significant spacing between reinforcement levels
- Structurally resistant to dynamic and static loads
- Specialized design allows for optimization of final solutions.